26.5.15

Head & Shoulders Endurance Shampoo Review

My rating: 

Ok, so even though Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance Shampoo isn't a hair loss treatment, it does deserve some recognition on here because I use it regularly.

I am a big fan of this shampoo, mainly because it seems to do exactly what it says on the bottle. I discovered this shampoo during one of the TV ad campaigns a couple of years ago, and decided to give it a try.

I always liked the Head & Shoulders For Men Shampoo, but this one takes this line to another level, for me. Upon first application, this shampoo added extreme volume and strength to my hair. Like all the Head & Shoulders range, this shampoo lathers beautifully and washes out easily, leaving your hair with a nice silk but bulky finish.


Head & Shoulders Endurance Shampoo doest not treat hair loss, but I have found this formula to be an excellent addition to my treatment programme, using it in conjunction with HR23+ tablets and an occasional dosage of 3-5% minoxidil.

If you're looking to add some extra bulk to your hair at an affordable price, then seriously, try this shampoo, which also has a 2 in 1 formula. The RRP for Head & Shoulders Endurance Shampoo is just £4.99, and it can be found in most supermarkets. 

Here is my full breakdown of Head & Shoulders Endurance Shampoo, based over an ongoing period since 2012:

Positives: Superb for hair volume and shine. Excellent price.
Negatives: Technically not a hair loss treatment. 

1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance. หน้าใสไร้สิว

    ReplyDelete