17.6.15

Tip to prevent Hair Loss #1

Ok, so if you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll know I've done a pretty decent job of managing my balding to the point where I've stopped losing my hair. I've also managed to get my hair looking much thicker and healthier, all due to some simple and cost-effective routines. 

In my hair loss diary blog I shall reveal all my secrets on how I managed to halt male pattern baldness, and so without further ado, here's my first tip to prevent hair loss... 

Eat plenty of green apples!

That's right, eating a load of green apples every week can have incredible effects on your hair. Eating a decent portion of green apples can indeed help prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. 

Green apples are rich in minerals such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium which play a great role in the development and formation of hair strands.

When I first read about this theory from a Japanese study, I was quite sceptical about it, but after increasing my intake of green apples, it has helped my hair grow in ways which I could never have imagined. 

Now, don't get me wrong - eating green apples won't stop hair loss on its own, but it certainly can help. I eat one green apple a day at lunch, along with a glass of green apple juice every morning, in conjunction with my chosen shampoos, serums and supplement (please see my hair loss product ratings for a full breakdown of treatments) and together they work an absolute treat. 

I know that something simple like eating green apples has been hugely effective to my hair, and it's even better that I love all types of fruit anyway. 

If you haven't found the right treatment for your hair loss yet, then take my advice and start eating those green apples, at least until you find a treatment that works best for you. 

1 comment:

  1. My 15 years old son is losing his hairs over the head. He is much tensed and facing extreme level of negativity with inferior complexes. Doctor had prescribes me his transplantation but it looks so dangerous and painful. Can you please refer me some natural hair loss treatment? Or I should go for surgery?

    ReplyDelete