14.3.16

Assembling an Anti-Hair Loss product range


Ok guys, I'm back, and I think I'm getting closer to assembling the perfect routine that has enabled me to stop this hair loss nonsense and maintain strong hair growth. 

As many of you will already know, I have been trying all kinds of products for my hair, as I started balding about six years ago. Most have been a total waste of time, but I have managed to find a few gems along the way. So, here's what I believe is an effective routine that'll help with your hair loss. 

Nourish your hair
Ok, so in a recent post I mentioned my discovery of OGX Bitoin & Collegan Shampoo. I got super excited by this as Biotin has worked really well with my hair over the years. 


After trying this shampoo, I have to say, it's amazing. My hair has never looked as thick as it has since I started using this shampoo, and I am totally chuffed it only costs £5 a bottle. 

The combination of Biotin and Collagen has been proven to promote hair growth, therefore in many ways this is the perfect shampoo you could use of you have thinning hair. I now use this shampoo every other day - I feel it's important not to 'overwash' your hair in case of damage, so this shampoo easily lasts for 5-6 weeks.


Feed your hair
Yes, I am indeed still taking HR23+ Hair Health Supplement, and yes, it has definitely stabilised my hair. I'm so impressed with this supplement for it's full list of hair beneficiary ingredients, all packed into one convenient pill. 
I tried so many anti-hair loss supplements in the past, and none were anywhere near as effective for my hair than HR23+. What's more, they recently changed their pills from tablets to capsules, which gets a big thumbs up from me. The smaller sized and odourless capsules are far easier to swallow, and they digest into the system quicker. 

I pop two capsules in the morning and two at night before bed. Since I've used HR23+, my hair loss stopped and the appearance of my hair is much thicker. This supplement is a key member of my treatment list. 

Treat your hair
I have tried a number of topical scalp treatments over the years, and some have been effective. But, I do find these types of products to be very expensive, especially with such little return in the way of results, so I decided to opt for Argan Oil Serum as my topical daily treatment.

Don't ask me to get too heavy into the 'science' behind Argan Oil's relation to hair health. All I know is that Argan Oil Serum has done wonders for my hair, adding volume, shine and health to it. Argan Oil is one of the most popular growing hair health trends at the moment - everyone seems to be opting in for Argan Oil shampoos and conditioners, so I figured, why the hell not, right? 

As for the brand, well it doesn't really matter. As long as it's an Argan Oil formula that can be applied onto your hair, you can purchase whatever brand you like. I guess it's all about preference. In my case, I use the Wellsen brand, of which I apply a few drops onto my scalp around 3-4 times a week.

Strengthen your hair
The first shampoo I started using that proved effective in preventing hair falling out in the shower was Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance Shampoo. I started using it at the beginning of my hair loss journey, and I have always been extremely impressed with it. 


At just £3.99 a bottle, I always make sure I have a few of these in stock, just in case my hair needs that traditional boost. I feel a kind of connection with this shampoo, which has a big sentimental value to me, as it achieved so much for my hair without even promising anything on the label.

My Biotin shampoo gets used the most, but I still use this shampoo around once a week, because I feel it's important you give your hair the right mix of products for better results.

A few other little gems
If you're looking to get an extra boost out of your hair, then consider adding additional Biotin to your diet. I don't take Biotin that frequently, as there is plenty in HR23+, of which I am already taking, but sometimes take a pill just to give my hair that extra boost. 


Now don't forget to eat plenty of green apples. Green apples are rich in minerals such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium which play a great role in the development and formation of hair strands. Seriously, I could say for certain of the whole green apples thing actually works to prevent hair loss, but I do eat quite a few and my hair is in a very good place at the moment.

One to try...
Ok, so after researching and reading about it, I decided to purchase a Derma Roller, as it seems they can benefit hair growth. New hair growth is something I don't get much of, so I figured trying a derma roller would be a great alternative to the very expensive hair transplant surgery. 


I haven't tried it yet, but once I do I shall be getting a full review of it up on here, so look out for that. If the derma roller is successful in generating new hair growth, it'll surely be the final piece in the jigsaw I have been looking for. One can only hope!

----------------------------------------------

It should be noted that I am not a doctor or a promoter for any of the brands mentioned in this article. These views are my own, and you should be aware that treatments and products work differently with each individual.

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I never would have even thought about trying these products. Thanks for your research and advice. You certainly do know your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Eyebrow for Hair Loss Treatment in Chandigarh at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want from you about hair transplant cost ? please let me know some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you get the best result overseas then why not. After all hair fall has been quite common and to my mind people should opt for the best hair transplant doctor"!!
    hair treatment in surat 

    ReplyDelete