24.3.17

I am going to Beat Hair Loss This Year


How I'll beat Hair Loss
 

Ok guys, as many of you will already know, from reading my blog, I've been battling early stages of baldness for over six years now, and things seem to be going well. 

 The fact I am still at the 'early stages' of balding, six years after I noticed my hair getting thinner, I'd say my journey has become a success, somewhat.  I look around and see friends who are the same age as me, already exceeding Norwood 4, and they started balding after me.  

It's pretty crazy to think that six years ago I was terrified I wouldn't make it to 35 with a head of hair.  Now I'm pretty convinced I'll make it to 50 with a relatively full head of hair, which I am more than happy about. 


How have I stopped Hair Loss? 

There really is no secret as to how I stopped the pattern of hair fall.  Every product or treatment that I have ever tried for my hair is listed on my blog, and I have given my honest reviews and feedback on each and every one of them. 

There was never a 'magical cure' for my balding - it was simply about me going through a long phase of 'trial and error' in order to find the right treatment that worked best for me. 

Remember, I wasted a heck of a lot of my hard earned cash on products like TRX2, which I wasted nine months of my life on. I didn't see a single new hair grow in that period of time.  I also invested a lot of time and money on other products that had absolutely no effect on my hair whatsoever. 

So, just to bear in mind, it wasn't easy for me, but the whole process was absolutely worth the time and money spent. I now have a good hair care routine and a few products that have enabled me to  get to a point where I the losing of hair has been halted.

That's your cure for hair loss, effectively - investing real time and money into the cause.  You'll need to try products first, because without trying certain things, you'll never know what actually works best for you. 

Also, make sure you do your research - proper research.  Know what you are buying, and develop a good knowledge of ingredients, case studies and facts.  The more you know about the industry, the better chance you will have of finding an effective treatment. 


What's my Hair Care routine? 

I still get a lot of people asking me what my exact hair care routine is, even though it's pretty much written all over my blog. But, to save you poking around my site, and because I am a nice guy, I have drawn up a visual (see below) of the products I use throughout the week. 

Now, just to be clear, there isn't a cure for hair loss, and I sure as heck haven't found one yet, but there are treatments and products out there that can slow down and halt the process, as I have found and experienced for myself. 

So, here are the products/treatments that I use and that have worked so well for me... 


a
HR23+ Hair Supplement
I use HR23+ daily, as instructed on the label. This supplement the best I have ever tired, and is an essential part of my routine. I would recommend it very highly.

b
OGX Argan Oil Shampoo
After a short spell on the Biotin & Collagen shampoo by the same brand (which I also rate highly), I decided to go back to the Argan Oil shampoo.  This thickens my hair dramatically, and argan oil is a proven hair beneficiary ingredient. I use this shampoo about 2-3 times a week.

c
Minoxidil Foam
Although minoxidil didn't work particularly well for me a few years ago, I have decided to add it to my hair care routine, due to its proven regrowth properties.  I use a cheap branded foam, which I apply to my scalp about twice a week.

d
Head & Shoulders Endurance Shampoo
I have been using Hair Endurance shampoo well before I started going bald, and I absolutely love it. It's the best shampoo you'll try for under a fiver.  I use this about twice a week. 

e
Derma Roller
After reading about the Derma Roller and its ability to stimulate hair follicles, I decided to give it a try. I use this about once or twice a week, in and around my temples and crown region of my scalp. 

f
OGX Biotin & Collagen Amplifier
The Biotin & Collagen Amplifier is another gem by OGX and I use it on my hair pretty much every morning. It's nice to know you're rubbing a hair growth agent into your hair before you go about your day. 

g
Biotin 500mcg
I decided to add Biotin to my hair care routine a while back. I couldn't honestly tell you how effective it has been for my hair, but I will continue to use it anyway.  I take this pretty much every day, and I have opted for the 500mcg, as I already take vitamin B7 in the HR"3+ supplement.

7 comments:

  1. Hair loss, I know what it feels when you hair are constantly falling. Hair loss is treatable but you have to keep one thing in mind that to cure hair loss you should not use any chemical products. Always use natural remedies because natural things will never give you any side effects. Same goes with cancer patients, if anyone is suffering from cancer, he/she can use natural remedies to cure cancer after consulting with his/her doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuine Propecia finasteride at guaranteed best price, no prescription needed. Buy propecia Online and compare prices for name brand Merck Propecia.latisse hair loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair loss these days has become one of the most alarming problem faced by a lot of people around us. To get rid of this problem, a surgery known as Hair transplant is used. It is the best surgery recommended to deal with hair loss or baldness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi K,
    Thanks for your write-ups on HR23+ products, it's really nice to see real reviews that are not from influencers. Just wondering, have you come across a product called HairNu from USA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair loss is a big problem among peoples,if you are faceing same problem consult with homeopathic doctor for hair fall in indore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i will try your routine. But just a question, are you sure than using minoxidil only twice a week is efficient ? Usually, it must be used twice a day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, thanks for your blog and your good advice. the previous comment is very interesting. Why do you minixidil only twice a week ? Plus do you use a 0.5 dermaroller or 1.5 ?

    ReplyDelete