22.2.19

Where have I been?



Greetings, readers. If you're an avid reader of my blog, then you'll have noticed that I have not ben active on here for quite some time.  In fact, this is my first post of 2019. So, happy belated new year, and I hope you are all sticking to your new year's resolutions - particularly with your hair! 

I've not been updating my blog as often as I should because of a number of things. Firstly, I've been so bogged down at work, especially since the turn on the new year, that I've had little time for much else.

Also, as many of you know,  my plan is to get a vlog up and running, which I haven't had a lot of time to do.  Ideally, I want a vlog up by the end of this year, so I can continue my hair loss journey in video format.  I think a vlog (video blog) would be even more insightful and helpful to you guys, because it would allow me to show my progress better, and it would be a better platform to review hair loss treatments. 

Anyway, with all that said, I shall still be active on this blog. Obviously I won't be as active as I usually was, but you'll still see the odd post popping up from time to time - at least until the vlog goes live. 

So, I shall continue to bring you all the latest news and updates in my world of beating hair loss, and if you have any questions, then comment below, and I'll do my best to answer them.  

Oh, and please refrain  from leaving spammy links in the comments section.  They don't do you, or me, any good.  They hinder the website, therefore they will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment