18.5.15

HR23+ Hair Growth Serum Review

hr23= KGF serum review
My rating: 

As promised, here are my thoughts on the new hair growth serum by HR23+Now, I think you all know just how highly I rate HR23+ tablets, so I was very intrigued to find out how effective the serum could be for my hair loss problem. 

I gave this topical serum a fair trial over a period of three months. I have been using HR23+  tablets during this time, so it's kind of hard to establish how effective this serum was, due to the fact I was already experiencing excellent results from using the tablets. 

This hair growth serum contains KGF (Keratinocyte Growth Factor) along with other active ingredients known to help promote hair growth in both men and women. These actives were added to help with poor scalp micro-circulation, follicle atrophy caused by dihydrotestosterone, and follicle ageing - led by Chrysin and Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins. I was also interested to see saw palmetto in this serum - something that I had only ever tried in tablet form. 



One thing I absolutely love about this serum is the texture and the immediate impact it has on your hair through application. HR23+ serum should be applied in the evening before you go to bed, and then washed out in the morning during your shower. 

Just a few drops enhanced the appearance of my hair, and when allowed to absorb and set during the night, My hair remained thicker looking and bouncier the next day, even after washing it out thoroughly. 

When it comes to hair loss prevention and generation of new hair growth, it really is hard to tell. Maybe I didn't use this serum long enough to see hard evidence of real new hair growth, but one thing is for sure - it slowed down the hair fall and made my hair look considerably thicker. 

One thing that'll surprise you about this serum is its colour. It's not your typical yellow, thin textured serum - it has a dark brown colouring, and it's quite thick in texture too.

Here is my full breakdown of HR23+ Hair Growth Serum, based over a three month treatment period used in conjunction with HR23+ Tablets.

Prevention of hair loss: Less hair fall.
Promotion of hair growth: Slight increase in growth on the crown region. 
Hair thickness & density: Huge difference in hair volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment