1.6.15

What is the best Hair Loss Treatment: TRX2 or HR23+?


If you're a big reader of my blog then you'll be aware I've tried a number of treatments and products in an attempt to beat my balding problem. I've tried a number of high-profile products as well as many smaller and unknown brands - some have been relatively effective, and others have been a complete waste of time and money. 

Two of the biggest and most-advertised anti-hair loss supplements on the market are TRX2 and HR23+. If you've been conducting your own research on hair loss products then it's likely you'll already be quite familiar with these two powerhouses. 

TRX2 was brought to market in 2011, and HR23+ in 2014, respectively. I was tempted by the 'science' of TRX2 and decided to give this Oxford based supplement a try. With all the talk of potassium channels and stimulation of hair follicles, I honestly thought this might be the breakthrough that we hair loss sufferers had finally been waiting for. Upon much closer inspection, TRX2 is nothing but a vitamin pill with potassium in it. It's amazing how much one will believe when in a situation of desperation.

I came across HR23+ shortly after their launch last year, and although my expectations weren't as high as they were for TRX2, I ended up trying HR23+ just to see how much good they could do for my hair. What I like about HR23+ is that it doesn't mess about with 'science', it just gets down to the basics - the tried, tested and clinically proven. To put it in basic terms, HR23+ simply packs a bunch of highly effective DHT blocking properties with a load of hair growth properties that work in conjunction with each other to help stop hair loss and promote decent hair growth. HR23+ is not a revolutionary formula, but it has been hugely effective for my hair.

Trust me, I've been through a heck of a lot of hair products over the years, as you'll see from reading all my reviews on here, and so I have gradually gained a good understanding of what works for me and what isn't effective. Neither of these supplements cured my balding problem, but HR23+ had a much better effect than TRX2. The positives I gained from using HR23+ included a decrease of hair fall, an increase of hair growth and a much thicker looking head of hair. I gained absolutely nothing from using TRX2 and I still haven't come across anybody who actually has. 

I used TRX2 for a total of one year and there were no visible signs of improvement in my hair. I am continuing to use HR23+ as I have seen visible improvements from using this supplement.

Here is my full breakdown of both supplements:

TRX2
Positives: Nothing positive to report.
Negatives: No visible improvements over a 12 month period.

HR23+
Positives: Stoppage of hair loss and fuller hair growth. 
Negatives: Slightly on the expensive side.

This article is based on my thoughts and experiences only. This is not an official review for TRX2 or HR23+. I understand that results will vary with each individual. 

You may also like to read:

3 comments:

  1. Although hair loss can be caused by many variables, lack of proper nutrition will assuredly cause hair loss in many people. My brother also battled hair loss and have told me enough times importance of using herbal hair oil and having a proper diet.
    hair fall treatment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you stop leaving your links on my blog please. They're a bit spammy.

      Delete
  2. Great information. This is really helpful for the people who are suffering from hair loss. The food we eat that contributes to a significant change in Hair growth.

    ReplyDelete