10.2.16

Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Look what the heck I found the other day - a shampoo made up of Biotin and Collagen, and what's more, it's made by my favourite shampoo brand! 

OGX must have been keeping this little number quiet, because I have been asking myself how the hell I have not come across this shampoo before now. 

Many of you will already know how much I love OGX's quite brilliant Argan Oil shampoo, which I have been using for well over a year now. So, when I discovered this shampoo, I got super-excited, just like the hair health geek I have become over the last six years of battling hair loss. 

Anyway, this bad boy has been ordered (3 bottles in fact), so I should be expecting it to arrive in the next few days or so. I absolutely can't wait to use it and I shall be doing a full review and rating of the shampoo once I get through my first bottle. 

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you here, Ash. This is by far the best shampoo on the market in its price range.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for sharing helpful information.I have been looking for Hair Transplant Cost in Chandigarh at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete