19.5.15

HR23+ Tester Pack Review

hr23+ supplement serum tester pack
My rating: 

Ok, so I was using HR23+ hair restoration tablets shortly after the launch of this product last year, and I have continued to use it ever since. The new scalp therapy treatment serum came to market in January this year (2015), and I remember getting slightly excited when I saw it displayed on their website for the first time.

I didn't order the serum straight away, as I was already achieving impressive results from the tablet on its own, but I did eventually get round to purchasing three bottles of the hair growth serum, in order to test the products in conjunction with each other. 

It's hard to tell exactly how effective this serum has been with regards to preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth, as the tablet achieved so many positive results for me already. The tablet itself stopped my hair fall, and although I have not yet seen clear evidence of new hair growth, the tablets have definitely increased the thickness of my hair and the speed in which it grows. The serum, if nothing else, adds further volume to my hair, which means I can ease up on my hair styling products a little. 



In my individual reviews of HR23+ tablets and serum, I gave the tablets a rating of 4/5 and the serum a rating of 3/5. I'm not sure I will continue to use the serum, as it's an extra monthly cost that doesn't provide me with enough clear benefits, but I shall definitely use the serum on and off throughout the year. I will definitely be continuing to use the tablets, as nothing I have tried has come even remotely close to HR23+ for my hair. 

If you're tempted to try HR23+, then I would probably recommend you try this duo tester pack before committing to a large three to six month order plan. You should get a pretty good feel of how these two products perform during the four week period, for you to make your decision on what to go for in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment