13.3.18

HR23+ hair loss treatment update (progress pics)


HR23+ progress report with before and after images - 2018. 


As many of you will know, I have been taking HR23+ hair supplement for around two and a half years now, and for the most part, I am happy with the results. 

I was losing my hair in my mid to late 20s (I am now in my mid 30s), and I have tried quite a few treatments and products in an attempt to halt the balding and get thicker hair growth.  Some treatments have worked better than others, and I would say HR23+ has been one of, if not the best product that I have tried for my thinning locks. 

Since using HR23+, I have noticed much less hair fall, to the point I am not losing any more hair at all, and I am gaining much thicker hair growth.  Now, I don't want to mislead any of you into thinking that this is some magical cure for baldness, because it's not. But, it does work to a decent extent to which I am now happier with my hair and more confident in myself. 

So, just to brief those of you who haven't followed my hair loss journey - I started taking HR23+ around two and a half years ago.  I began noticing results pretty quickly.  I was shedding far less hair after just a week or two of taking this supplement, and I even noticed a few baby hairs popping up on my temple where I had previously receded.

After about a year of slowing down my hair loss, my strands stopped falling out completely, which was a very pleasant surprise. My hair has never looked as good as it does now, since taking HR23+, and I am generally pleased with the results this product has given me.  

It doesn't quite end there - Towards the end of 2017, around October time, I started noticing my hair getting much thicker, especially around the frontal area of my head.  I have never really suffered from crownal thinning, well, not to a noticeable extent any way, but the receding hairline has been more my problem. 

So, since October time, my hair seems to have got even thicker and the front area looks like it's in a much healthier position.  Many of you have asked me to post before and after images of my hairline, and as promised, I have taken a few snaps for you to see.

A

Image A above was taken at the end of October 2017, when I started noticing the hair thickening up at the frontal hairline area. I pushed my hair back for you to see the extent of my receding, and the general thinning of the frontal part of my scalp. 
 
B

The next image (B) was taken at the end of February 2018, again with my hair pushed back to the same extent as it was in image A. My hair is cut slightly shorter in this image, but you can clearly see it looks fuller, and the hairline seems to have filled in somewhat. 

It should be noted that both pictures were taken in the same place in my house, and in the same light (as close as possible).  That's a pretty remarkable change, don't you think?  

I have not made any adjustments to my hair care routine.  You can see my full hair care routine here.  I do tend to shed more in the autumn season, which may be one reason why I have experienced sudden changes in my hair recently, but I will take pictures as we approach the summer, and again in the autumn, with another update on here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Have you had any acne problems from the B vitamins such as Biotin and Folic Acid in HR23+ ?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I have ordered three bottles to try. I hope I see results soon.

    ReplyDelete